Girls, any of you are only into skinny guys?

All guys I've ever had a crush on or more have always been very skinny guys and I don't like muscular or fat guys at all. Maybe my genes are more compatible with skinny genes lol. But it goes against the normal wanting a muscular guy idea. Anyone else?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Me! Everyone tells me I'm weird because of it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I get told I'm weird for it too, but skinny is so sexy to me. can't understand why though.

• Everyone just has their own preference. I mean I don't judge people for liking super muscly guys, so I don't see why they have to judge me for NOT liking them!

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I like skinny guys but I prefer a toned athletic guy more. Being skinny isn't a deal breaker for me as well. An average guy in good shape is good as well. Fat guys is a no. I think the only fat guy I would consider dating if he was single is Jack Black. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Technically I don't really have that much of a preference so long as they're not a dick BUT if I was to walk past someone and they were really muscular I'd probably go 'oh wow' and stare and think about them for like half the day yanno - so I guess u could say I prefer muscular but at the end of the day if they're a dick its a 100% turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a short curvy woman and I only date tall skinny men. Especially if they have tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • No i don't really like skinny guys but it wouldn't be a deal breaker that i know of yet ha. I'm also not that into muscular guys. Average sized guys, or slightly toned sounds good to me ha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ever saw the film called " The Machanist " I like guys skinny like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess I'm a fan of skinny guys, not just skinny guys but the last two guys i've dated were really quite skinny. I guess I feel less intimidated I don't know. They're also been tall though, short skinny guys I'm not into.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm the same as you, I'm short but don't like short guys, just average to tall. Most guys I've dated/liked have been similar to my weight, so that might be why.

• When I said same, I meant for everything you said not the short part

• no, I personally don't have a huge preference. as long as it fits him

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, not really but its not like I avoid or dislike a guy cuz he's skinny.
    It's just my prefers that he's not skinnier than me.
    I'll feel like I will crush them, I'm tall and got curves so I need a guy that can lift me anytime.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I don't like I will ever like scrawny/ skinny guys, I am more average/curvy and being a skinny guy makes me feel uncomfortable and they are not my type, I would prefer well built guys/ guys bigger than me

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;