What types of social places do guys hang out, that single girls can hang out too, in order to meet nice guys?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• Comic book stores and other such nerd locations where there are hardly any women. A lot of those guys aren't good with women, but at least the place isn't crawling with guys just looking to get laid. In pretty much all other places where guys gather are ether places where guys go in order to get laid such as bars and clubs. Otherwise you just have to meet random guys anywhere such as a store, or library.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE