Would you date a guy shorter than you? Would you date a girl taller than you?

If you're butthurt gtfo. I have no patience.
Add in your height.

4975

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about height much. However so many women want guys that are not only taller than them, but are taller than the majority of guys that it teaches us not to bother approaching taller women.

The average guy in America is 5'10, yet I constantly see women only willing to date guys that are 6'2 even though this greatly restricts the percentage of guys they would be willing to date. Even really tall girls frequently refuse to date a guy even a little shorter than themselves.

Would I date a girl that was taller? Yes. Would I ever bother approaching a girl that was taller? Not unless she was flirting with me for a while so that I already knew she was interested. Otherwise I would assume she was only interested in taller guys and not even give her a second look.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I am am sorry I forgot to mention that I am 5'11.

• Tl;dr

I would date a guy that's 5'10 without hesitation. End of.

• What I am trying to say is that approaching is different than being willing to date. Guys don't have an infinite amount of confidence. If a woman wants to get asked out, then she needs to put out some signals letting the guy know she isn't likely to reject him. This is true for all women, but tall women are going to have it a bit tougher making sure the guy is comfortable enough to ask her out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi Chick180, my current boyfriend is a tall dwarf, so the answer is yes, I would consider dating someone shorter than me. Best sex partner I've ever had, which says a lot considering all guys I've dated previously were my height or taller (me being 166cm without shoes on). I've learnt that height really doesn't matter much in the end. I switch off from people gawking, my boyfriend is actually very well known in my city by people, and he has a great personality so the rest to me is irrelevant :) I'm not a superficial person. Personality trumps all. If I can't get along with someone, then it's bye bye..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE