Should I have kissed her?

So I went for coffee with a girl I just met who is a couple of years older than me and slightly taller and we were having a good time. We went for a walk which she led because she knew the area we were in better than I did and we ended up somewhere somewhat secluded. I felt that this might mean that she wanted me to kiss her but I wasn't really sure and the conversation was beginning to feel quite awkward. What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have not kiss her... maybe she was eyeing you for some time or just wanted to kiss you because you looked good :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Was she touchig her lips often?
    Was she biting her lips often?
    Was she licking her lips often?
    Was she look at your lips often?

If you can say yes to at least 2 of these questions, maybe she wanted a kiss.