How to get over boyfriend cheating?

We had been together 12 months when he cheated but he waited 4 months to tell me. This was at a work Christmas party and he slept with a stranger from England. he was drunk. But I'm still so cut up. Any advice,
  • Forgive
  • Break up

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not accept "I was drunk" as a reason that excuses his behavior, unless he promises to NEVER, EVER, not even once ever drink again! Alcohol does not make people do things they would otherwise not do; alcohol merely lowers their inhibitions so that they will do things that they would ordinarily stop themselves from doing. You should view men as being divide into two groups: those who have cheated on you and those who have not. Once a guy cheats on you once, he can never be in the second group. Guys who will cheat on you again belong to the first group. You will never trust him again and it is over. Drag it out, prolong the inevitable if you must. . . but it is over.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Heeeeel naw!
    No way - you'll be suspicious of his actions forever more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE