Guys, Would you fall in love with a stripper? Would you take her seriously?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what kind of place she works in. Also depends on how she carries herself when working. I would need to see her work when she didn't know I was there.
    Just because a woman is a stripper doesn't mean she is a prostitute. Some are dancers. But dancing naked gets you a hell of a lot more money. good way to put yourself through school. But if she is letting guys grab her, doing the "dildo parties" that I saw at the only bachelor party I ever went to with strippers, or anything like that, then no I would not. I would equate her to a walking STD and stay clear of her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE