Guys, Advice on asking a guy to hangout.. what do think if a girl asks you to hangout or on a date?

I feel he might be a bit shy, but has asked me to hangout a few times, and on dates as well. I'm pretty sure he does like me but could be wrong:( I want to see him but not sure if I should ask him to hangout?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• i was in a similar predictament to you. i got on really well with this girl and one day after work i was talking to her and she agreed to meet me for a beer, then we meet again a few weeks later and we exchanged numbers. i asked her to the cinema she said there was nothing good on and also i suggested a pub and she said a few of us could go. I cut down on my texts a bit then and my mate said i had to allow for shyness, so i restarted texting a little more frequently and then she did agree to meet me and it's looking good.
    If he asked you on a date he likes you, no harm perhaps in saying to him you were meant to meet a friend some evening but she's not around if he wants to hangout with you. I guarantee you he'll either say yeah or he can't make that night and ask when else you'd be free.

What Guys Said 4

• I would think I'm the luckiest guy in the world if a girl I liked asked me out or even to hang out.

• if he already ASKED U... y u afraid asking him out? ;-)

• what should I say to him? haven't talked to him in a few days?

• Ask 4 a coffee maybe?

• Go ahead and ask him or you might miss the chance ask him over to your place for movies

• Go for it :)