Why don't young women like to be approached anymore?

I'm almost 24 years old and I've still never dated because girls reject me every time I approach them. This has been going on since I was in Elementary school. I'm not the only one with this problem, judging by the guys on here. Girls shun guys who approach them. Is this a result of feminism? Why do all girls think men are creepy? My parents even agree with me. They told me girls back in their day were open to guys approaching them. Before you assume, I have good social skills, come off confident, I'm not creepy and I'm friendly.

1714

Most Helpful Girl

• Women don't like to be approached by guys they don't find attractive. It has nothing to do with feminism.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • So I guess some guys are unattractive by 100% of women? How else do you explain me and other guys having this problem?

• @Jannette723 OR maybe girls don't care that much about looks or being approached. Maybe if I was rich, I would be laid right now.

• Maybe.

Most Helpful Guy

• The problem is that girls nowadays are raised to believe that they're all special little snowflakes who are better than they actually are. Most girls have a sense that they deserve to be with the BMOC, even though maybe only 0.1% of girls on campus are in his league.

Girls just think they deserve better than most guys. I've seen research out there that shows that girls rate about 80% of guys as being below average. It's funny to me, seeing all these girls with average faces and muffin tops rejecting guys who are essentially similar to them.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE