Girls, will you not respond on social media if you want the guy to ask you in person?

Would you not respond on Facebook if you wanted the guy to ask you in person

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, if I don't respond to him asking me out, it's because I don't want to go out with him. I would prefer him to ask in person, but if he did ask online, I would at least clarify that or give him a straight answer. If I ignored it... it'd be a big: I'm not interested sign.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah thats what she did to me i work with her and just wanna ignore her now but its not possible

• Then it's best to move on my friend. I know it sucks and she should have at least gave you a yes or a no, but you can't control what other people do. You only can control what you do. You acting cool about it makes you the better person and shows how mature you are, and how immature she is for not even answering you.

• Thanks for MHO.