I think I'm starting to fall for a girl?

Well I dating this girl, it's been about 2 months and she's great, the problem is I feel myself falling for her. Since we're nothing serious and keeping it casual I've been fighting this back with tooth and nail and refusing to let myself finish the fall, is this bad? If I do fail and end up falling in definitely keeping it a secret so that's no worry its just my insides are in a civil war right now and its starting to get horrible -_-
And the reason its nothing more than casual is cause she said she really likes me but can't handle anything more than casual at this point in time

32

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't really control your feelings... just think things happen... if you don't want to tell her how you feel, you have to think that she may be feeling the same and not wanting to tell you either...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Why are yo dating someone if the intention isn't to fall for her and have a relationship, i'd suggest having a chat with her about your feelings, you don't date casually if you never intend to move past that point :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE