For me, I don't think I'm THAT picky about deal breakers, but I do have some such as these:
1) One of the biggest for me, oddly, is that if he tells me he loves me too quickly. If we've only been together a week or two, he doesn't love me, I don't love him, and so it's just weird.
2) Cheating, if he cheats on me, it's a deal breaker, I don't care what his excuse is
3) Not brushing his teeth, come on, if he isn't taking care of THAT at LEAST, what else does he not do?
4) Being too feminine, I know some girls like feminine men, I however, do not
5) Not only peeing on the toilet seat, but LEAVING it there, is a deal breaker
thats my top five, what are some of your deal breakers?
Most Helpful Guy
These aren't in order of severity:
2.) Poor hygiene
3.) Doesn't know how to talk
4.) Doesn't want the same dynamic for the relationship
5.) Well, I can't think of a 5th one, 1 and 4 have such broad wording it basically covers everything.0
Most Helpful Girl
I would agree with cheating/wanting an open relationship with multiple partners. Biggest deal breaker for me completely.
If he doesn't take care of his hygiene, that would also be a problem. I dislike heavy drinkers and smokers too. Drinking in moderation is ok. If he treats me like he owns me, that would also be a problem.0