Why would a girl suggest that we exchange contacts, ask for my number, but take forever/not reply to a text and apologize a lot saying they're busy?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• We like to have the knowledge that if we do decide to text you, we can. Or she could be a jerk falsely leading you on.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because she's busy (and probably busy seeing other men, lol).

Sorry, she isn't very interested. If she was, she'd make the time.

• The thing that confuses me is that she asked me for MY number before we said goodbye. I don't understand why she would do that if she wasn't interested.