Would you like to date a girl who is smarter than you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would only date her if she's great to be around. I find intelligence to be hot, but there are more important characteristics than intelligence or looks such as personality.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Whether i would like it or not the answer is no, but that being said i need a girl who has brains because what's after all the sex and romance and things like that? Well, conversation and if i can't talk to my soul mate about stimulating topics then I don't think the relationship will last that long. That is my opinion, but most guys could care less what the fuck their girlfriend has in her skull.

1|0
    0|0
  • She can't be smarter in everyway, i mean cmon only i know how to make my special breakfast... she don't know! SHE'LL NEVER KNOW

Also, she probably wouldn't prod me in the eye which is a win.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would love to date a woman like that. But I think it's best if neither partner feels the other is definitely smarter. It's best if both just think that the other one has different strengths.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have to be positive at the very beginning that things could work out because it's not that I wouldn't mind a smarter girl, it's that most girls wouldn't want a dumber man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she wasn't a smart alek and disrespecting of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I will. I'll probably learn a thing or two and feel somewhat smarter being around her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would but I'm pretty academically smart as it is so it may be hard to find someone like that...

1|0
    0|0
  • yes as long as she don't try to make me look or feel like an idiot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as she is not acting like a know it all, bragging about it, or always being technical

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have a problem with that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes