Why did my boyfriend laugh? When I text him how I felt?

I text message my 31yr old boyfriend. That I how felt cause I don't want to hide my feelings, I told him that his texting me less and I am scared his not interested with me anymore. And he reply me and laugh at me, he told me not to worried that he always love me so much cause he was just busy and don't want anyone to disturb him. Why did he laugh? I told him I am not joking? I am 27yrs old

61

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he was trying to diffuse the situation you have to look at it and think why is he still with me. And he needs to learn that his actions effect others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It could have been that awkward laughing or he could have feelings that are so strong for you that the thoughts you express seem silly to him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE