- Yes, I want him to hold my hand and I hope he'll do more before the evening has ended.
- Yes, I want him to hold my hand. It shows that he is interested.
- Maybe if I am feeling some chemistry cooking between us.
- I'll tolerate it but I wish he wouldn't do it!
- I'd prefer that he not try and I won't let him do it.
- It's grounds for ending a date early.
- I've never had a guy try to hold my hand on a first date.
Girls, Ladies, Females: Do you want a guy to hold your hand on a first date?
What Girls Said 8
I definitely would want him to hold my hand and if the date goes well he may have earned a small evening kiss😊 I'm a very affectionate person so if a guy avoided touching me on a date id take it as a sign of him not being interested
Although I am a hopeless romantic I don't like holding hands anytime.. If someone holds my hand it feels like I'm on a leash
I don't know I just think it's cute if he tries to hold my hand. I think just it shows that he wants an actual relationship
Me and my boyfriend never went on a date yet... but we still hold hands in school.
Yes, that shows he is interested.
It depends on how well we know each other!
No guy has ever tried to hold my hand. Never had hand holding, or link arm and arm. They love giving me hugs, though.
I guess on the first date it might be a bit much, unless the date was really long and we had great chemistry. Then I think I'd like it.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.