Blunt guys or guys who befriend you?

Do women prefer blunt guys that just go up to you and say "hey you're gorgeous and I just wanted to get your name" or the guys who just talk to you befriend you then they tell you that they're interested in a relationship with you
  • Blunt guy
    Vote A
  • Befriend guy
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like blunt guys because there isn't any confusion.. They are confident and straightforward but those are the kind u can't always take seriously because they are probably like that with every girl

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • true but he's also seeing if you and him will have a thing that can happen

• Show All
    • That depends if they even care about walking up to girls to begin with. Some blunt guys won't even talk to other girls unless they actually have a logical reason to. Though they wouldn't walk up randomly talking to any person. With those guys you have to talk to them first and get the gears going.

Most Helpful Guy

• The choice seems clear to most people. If we could choose to live in a world where people were transparent and made our lives easier by doing the work so we can sit back and make executive decisions, we would choose it.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Blunt though I doubt most people could handle someone being blunt. My boyfriend is 100% blunt with everything he says. At first it was hard to get used to since I've never met someone like that at all. Now I'm glad he's blunt because I feel like it makes it extremely easy to trust him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I admire honesty. Hidden agendas make me nervous and you always get that weird feeling like they want something and you have to guess. That's why I voted for blunt guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blunt... always blunt. But not in the way you described. it sounds extremely superficial and I doubt many people would fall for it. Sounds like a trap kind of. Haha

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends for the woman, but I wouldn't mind either way if the guy was attractive. The guy would leave more of an impression on me if he walked up to me and said what he said though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be nice if he befriend first and then was blunt because I don't pick up on "signals" and flirting easily. But i've never been into the "Hey gorgeous"

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not really one to be friends before dating. So I'd say blunt is better.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blunt guy.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Blunt as in like says he wants to fuck? Is that what you mean?

0|1
    0|0
  • I Always like to be wined and dined before I get fucked

0|0
    0|0
  • goood question

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes