Blunt guys or guys who befriend you?

Do women prefer blunt guys that just go up to you and say "hey you're gorgeous and I just wanted to get your name" or the guys who just talk to you befriend you then they tell you that they're interested in a relationship with you
  • Blunt guy
  • Befriend guy

84

Most Helpful Girl

• I like blunt guys because there isn't any confusion.. They are confident and straightforward but those are the kind u can't always take seriously because they are probably like that with every girl

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • true but he's also seeing if you and him will have a thing that can happen

• That depends if they even care about walking up to girls to begin with. Some blunt guys won't even talk to other girls unless they actually have a logical reason to. Though they wouldn't walk up randomly talking to any person. With those guys you have to talk to them first and get the gears going.

Most Helpful Guy

• The choice seems clear to most people. If we could choose to live in a world where people were transparent and made our lives easier by doing the work so we can sit back and make executive decisions, we would choose it.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE