Why are some Men so scared of commitment?

What about it scares you off so much?

411

Most Helpful Guy

• Because every girl thinks their marriage will last for all eternity but chances are it's gonna crash and burn especially committed relationships that happen in the early 20's. Over 60% of marriages end in divorce but a large majority of them are people in their 20's so those people have an even higher chance of divorce but girls are soo full of themselves they just keep saying how it won't happen to them even though they have no legitimate reason to think that. Jumping into commitments just because you want one is very irresponsible and childish.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• i think it's just 2 main things:

1. not being able to stay with the same woman. [because u know, there's so much beauty to resist in the world -.-]

2. being afraid of getting hurt after giving their all.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE