How can a guy be confident when he's had no success with women?

I really don't know what to do.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Your confidence shouldn't be based on how many women you've been with...

• I have been rejected countless times. It makes me feel like I'm not good enough.

• A woman's confidence shouldn't be based on whether she looks good... it is what it is and there are legitimate reasons for both insecurities. It's harder to pretend they don't exist when they don't effect you but what the asker is feeling is fairly normal, plenty of guys feel like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• so wot? u r not alone brooooo 8)