I want you... just not right now?

How often do Men date a woman, realize they have/could have strong feelings for her, then pull away or break up with her, because they aren't ready for that kind of commitment yet? Basically, they want her, she is possibly "the one" but they don't want her right now because they have more "wild oats to sow" or because they are scared of losing their freedom or getting hurt, how often does this happen?
  • Happens Often
  • Doesn't Happen Often
  • other
    Vote C

23

Most Helpful Guy

• If i found my perfect girl there is no way i would not do something about it and risk her finding someone else

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think a guy saying that happens pretty regularly, but it's more for him to be able to keep girls in reserve or to string them along. If you don't have the same goals in the relationship, the he's not right for you. Save yourself the angst and move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE