Girls, what can he do to prove that he really loves you?

I know Girls underestimate men's interest, what is your standards of love? what things can he do prove that he's in love with you?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember little things about her. Give her small surprises, like stop at her work just to say hi, or bring home her favorite candy bar. Just treat her like she's special, because she is special to you.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I make such things, I go to her illegally in university while it's not forbidden for non students to enter university, she told me she's surprised to see me, I know a lot about her details. Talk a lot with her "3 hours" while I'm not talkative. When I talk with my friends I end conversation in minutes, she told me after that we don't know each other well, we're not related, no future for us, then blocked me. By the way I don't care anymore about her.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I need to feel it.. Words don't express it as well as body language and actions.. Intimacy, care, respect, selflessness.. Etc.. I know a guy loves me by how he makes me feel by what he does and what I see. I question his love when his body language is off and when how he treats me is questionable,

0|0
    0|0
  • Reassure me of any doubts I may have. Being thoughtful and being affectionate. I want to be the only girl he sees. I want to be the only girl, in he's world.

1|0
    0|0
  • - Give her a beautiful flower. Tell her that it remembers you of her. Tell her you love her every day. Send her a message 5 minutes after you left her home. Bite her nose. If she is angry grab her and kiss her. .

2|0
    0|0
  • When he wants to go out together often and holds me close and protectively I think that would be a good way to show me how you feel :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need him to prove a damn thing. I'm a good judge of character. I can tell when he's being sincere.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes