Girls, what can he do to prove that he really loves you?

I know Girls underestimate men's interest, what is your standards of love? what things can he do prove that he's in love with you?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Remember little things about her. Give her small surprises, like stop at her work just to say hi, or bring home her favorite candy bar. Just treat her like she's special, because she is special to you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I make such things, I go to her illegally in university while it's not forbidden for non students to enter university, she told me she's surprised to see me, I know a lot about her details. Talk a lot with her "3 hours" while I'm not talkative. When I talk with my friends I end conversation in minutes, she told me after that we don't know each other well, we're not related, no future for us, then blocked me. By the way I don't care anymore about her.