He called, what should I do?

I have been talking to this guy for a good while and today I sent him this. At 4:25 he called and I miss his phone call because I had my phone on silent and I called him two mins after and he didn't answer and the I text him letting him know that I had my phone on silent and to call me back and he didn't reply and i one last time at 4:46pm and he didn't answer so I don't if he still in class or if he's about to pick up his son but now I'm nervous because he hardly ever calls me and the fact he called me feels like he definitely going to give me bad news. I just need advice and if it matters he is 33 and I am 24.
He called, what should I do?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Stop being so clingy it a huge turn off.
    2. You ask for the truth, so be prepared if he gonna give u one.
    3. The guy is 33 and have a son, surely you could find another guy around your age that give you the attention you need?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You should just wait until he calls you back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE