I think my best friend and I like each other, but How can I tell?

So my best friend is a guy and everyone thinks we are dating. We hang out every single day and tbh I grew some feelings for him. Now here's the catch, he has a girlfriend. Even tho he has a girlfriend, I feel like there are signs we're both into each other. I need to know what the ideal signs are to see if I'm right

13

Most Helpful Guy

• just trust your self you can make it, no one is good at feeling expression as girls, you girls have talent in feeling speech, but you have to be smart and use what your guy likes :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think if he really liked you he would have left his girlfriend.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE