Why do I attract these kind of guys?

Why do I attract guys that act like they like you one second and the next second act like they have no idea who you are? Is it something that I'm doing? If so how can I fix it because I'm tired of falling for these type of guys. They make me believe they actually like me when they really don't.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Mixed signals you mean

It's because you are sending mixed signals too. So everyone gets confused and everything breaks down.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to separate the players from the real men. You must attract players or u fall into their game. You just need to know how to play the game... unfortunately games are unavoidable these days.