WHEN SHOULD HAVE OUR FIRST KISS?

i always give him kisses on cheek, and hugs... WE've been dating for a month and he's really sweet.. And his kisses are so soft. I love my hands perfectly tangeled in his. But we only went to the movies which was great.. I mean he payed but i did offer.. The next date is gonna be at a theme park for his birthday... but I don't know when we should have our first kiss... Because most people have there first kiss near my age.. But i need some tips on how to make it a memeorable first kiss? And he is very shy around people so like in the back row of a slow ride or something? please help me! What do boys like when u kiss them?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I had my first kiss this year (17!) so don't feel rushed to do it. I'd say the best way to do it is when you're both alone with nobody to see you. Then just lean in and go for it

Most Helpful Girl

• You're 13, I had my first kiss when I was 18. To be fair, there really is no rush for something like this although you will know when the time is right. It just happens, don't plan it too much.