What do I do, I asked him out?

Yesterday I asked this boy out and we have hardly ever talked before and he said he will think about, which clearly means he's not that interested in me otherwise he would of said yes straight away. I feel embarressed for asking him and I don't know what to say now. He might say no and I might of ruined anything we could of had.
  • I have advice
  • I don't have advice

24

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's insecure, young , introverted... Nervous... Etc...
    That would make him delay an answer as well...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The only thing I can say to you is that you have to get over him. He is not that into you. You cannot change that. Save the time and the effort for someone who may appreciate you more.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE