Have you ever felt bad because a stranger you find attractive is way above your league?

Happened to me today :/
Was at a convinience store and saw a really really hot blonde girl in a line. I really liked the way she dressed.
I felt bad that a person like me didn't stand a chance D:
She looked like she is only into big white muscular white dudes who treats her like a slut =_=

73

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens to everyone, sad but true..

But don't give up hope because I've learnt you can be pleasantly surprised by people, if you give them a good vibe they'll naturally like you- a smile or just saying hey - it makes a big difference ☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that all the time with my best girl friend even though we flirt all the time