Guys, How do you feel about girls with short hair?

Is it true that guys find girls with short hair and pixie cuts less attractive?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• no not true at all my fiancee has short pixie hair and i find it quit sexy. she has pixie hair with bangs and her hair is a little bit more thick than most pixie haircuts and she has blond hair and i only find pixie cuts attractive on blonds. but besides that to me she is the most beautiful woman alive and even if she shaved off all of her hair i would still find her to be incredibly sexy so don't worry about that at all there are plenty of guys out there that love the pixie cut and i am one of them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE