Guys, If a girl sends you a heart emoji every morning, how would you feel?

Consistantly every morning I send the guy i'm talking to a heart emoji, It is my way of letting him know I'm thinking about him. How would you guys feel if a girl did this? Thanks!

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly a bit annoyed. The emoji trend baffles me. I'm more of a face-face / phone call guy though, and really I've had more a few text based conversations that I've dropped like a dead fish because of emoji responses. It takes two people to keep the ball rolling and a little icon isn't going to cut the mustard. I'm also a bit of a geek and use various messengers that don't display them. Nothing like getting the square outline or a "missingchar;&987" as a message. Personal thing though. The thought behind it is sweet.