Fell for a guy online too fast. Now he's being distant. I feel stupid. Any comforting words of wisdom?

He isn't unreal or anything and I met him twice within 3 weeks and that's only how long I've known him for. But I feel heartbroken.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Its simple, Don't invest more than you can afford to lose, You don't want to end up emotionally bankrupt if things go south. I don't understand why you feel so heartbroken, you have only known this guy little under 3 weeks. How can you know anyone really well in that time.

I don't understand how people can fall for someone so quickly, its not a wise thing to do in the first place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You should be having a couple of guys dating under your wing. That way you can chose the best guy, and the one that gives the most chemistry. Dating doesn't equal relationship, its means getting to know someone before getting into a relationship. The key is giving yourself choices.

• Neither do I understand, and that's why it feels so silly. I have been talking to loads more and have plans to meet at least 2 more. I really don't know 😞

• Just keep trying. At least you know now, what to do. Just treat it as a learn experiencing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just give him some space! He'll come around.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE