If I'm in college do I need to ask a girls age before I ask a girl out?

It's really hard to tell how old some girls are. Also I look really young in person. I like this girl but have no idea how old she is because she is really short and young looking. Do I need to ask is that weird?

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It's weird if you say it in a weird way lol.

• Hey how old are you? I don't seem like a pedo when we go out on Friday . How's that lol 😂

• @asker well you are jumping ahead of yourself.
      If you can't be social then forget the whole dating thing.
      Focus on just talking to girls and being friendly.

• I can be she is just always with her friends. I plan on asking her to go swing dancing. In front ok of her friend too super scary.

What Girls Said 3

• You can just ask what year she's in. If you're senior, avoid freshmen etc.

• No because eveyone is at least 18 which is leagal... But it's still good to ask.

• Not to mention everyone can't drink (though they do anyway) and people go back to college so they might over 22.

• Why are you frowning... There's nothing wrong with that you're more likely to have a long successful life. Don't follow the crowd.

But yes it's good to mention your age if you're going to form a relationship or go on a date. If you're just at a party or at school it's not necessary.

• Meant to have look like I was shrugging or confused wrong emoti lol anyway thanks makes sense 😊

• Just ask her out.

What Guys Said 5

• No, nature has no boundaries.

• in college most girls will be over 18. If you have a doubt, ask her age.

• She goes to the same school as you? Who cares, it's gotta be close right

• You don't need to ask, just mention at some point that you're 23 and she'll most likely let you know if she's not 18 yet.

• Better be safe than sorry :/ lmao