Guys, So what would you do?

So If the girl ask you to spend a few hours together on the night before she leaves to go holidays for a month. And you said that you're not sure if you are going to spend the time with her or not. So the girl starts to act angry and the guy ask the girl if she was upset and the girl won't tell you. So you're really curious is she really angry at me?

What would you do? Would you think about your action? and How long would you think about it for? (a few hours or days)

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Stop trying to play childish mind games and tell him why you're angry, or he'll just get mad at you. He won't think he's done anything wrong, he'll just think you're crazy and be annoyed with you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE