Do you guys think that a guy with tattoos , smokes, drinks and do drugs could be sweet and kind to girls?

WHat do you guys think of guys with tattoos?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos don't usually say to much about someone's personality. Drinking and even some drug use is not a bad sign in and of itself.

Now excessive drinking or drug use is an entirely different matter as it can be a strong sign of someone who lacks impulse control, making them more likely to cheat or make other reckless choices.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• "The nicest people i've met are the ones who are covered in tattoos and piercings, the most judgmental people i've met are the ones who go to church every sunday" saw this quote on tumblr not too long ago 😊

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE