I really like him, what to do?

He works at the mall i work at, he is a security guy and he walks around the mall, and he buys lenses from the optical store i work at.
Long story short, I've talked to him a bunch of times, we say hello everytime we see each other, and he talks to me when he comes by the store to get his lenses, I've met him on the same buss, and i have added him on facebook and talked once, and he has liked 2 pictures since.. i added him last Monday :p

I just want to talk to him and go on date with him... ugh what to doooo?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn it girl just ask him out. Fortune favors the brave.

• im so scared.. i dont want to get rejected and we work at the same mall

• Outstanding... good for you to stick your neck out a bit. You never know what will happen until you try.

• I tried, than my brother was like.. why are u so desperate.. and i got insecure

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask him to go grab coffee with you other lunch