Would you date this 23 yr old mother of 1 ?

1431

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boy! Why would a girl want to have a body like that? Whatever floats ger goat, but that body is just crazy, she looks more manly than most men.

• at least she have money for steroides

• Right? She's doing bicep curls with 25's why can't I get that big doing the same exercise with 35's? Steroidsssss.

• That is too big for me though, I would never want to be as big as her... let alone date someone as big/ripped/manly as her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw the first picture, I thought ''Wow she's pretty''.

I saw the second picture.. I thought, ''something is not right.. that neck muscle though''.

I saw the third picture, and I thought to myself '' She looks feminine, maybe I just imagined the huge ass neck muscle.''

I saw the fourth picture... '' I screamed and hid underneath my bed''.

I finally felt secure enough, crawled out from underneath my bed, and saw the last pic...

... I thought '' HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! THEM LEGS! THEM LEGS!!!''.

encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

If she were ever, EVER!!! To get mad at you.. even for a second while having sex... you would never see your penis again.