Would you date teenage girls?

The age of concent is 16 in most places. If you found a girl really beautiful, and liked her too.. but then found out she was still in High School, would it make a difference?

Because I have a friend who has 300k followers on instagram, and she's only 16 but a bunch of guys comment things like "sexy" and "have sex with me?".

Just wondering..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Given that i A, find her attractive, B, she finds me attractive, C, i like her personality, and D, she likes my personality, it wouldn't bother me if she was between 16 and 18 (if we were in a state where 16 is the age of consent). I would not SEARCH for a girl of that age, but if i fell in love, the age wouldn't matter.

But even i all these other factors add up, the relationship would probably crumble when she graduates HS, and goes to college. So I'd rather not, but what happens happens.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I met my husband when I was 16, and he was certainly not 16. It didn't stop us from having a relationship. actually, we used to get buzzed on late start days, and he would drive me to school

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• If i found the most perfect 16 yr old girl thats open minded to new and exciting things to explore thier body with an experienced older man is nothing wrong as long as age of consent is met

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't actively search for someone under 18 but i suppose things can happen

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a teenager, so yes.

2|0
    0|0
  • np if she was above 16 :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If any guy over the age of 18 or 21 says anything along the lines off "yea I would totally date a 16 year old" then they are sick in the head.

0|1
    0|0
  • That's just fucking disgusting. No adult should want to be with a child.

0|1
    0|1
  • that's too young for me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes