Dreaming about my ex while dating someone?

So i started seeing my best friend about 2 weeks ago and everything is going good. About 10 months ago my ex and i broke up because things didn't work out and we had lost interest in each other. Although, this past weekend i had 2 dreams of my ex and i having sex and coincidentally this weekend would have been my 6th year with my ex.

Could this be happening cause of the memories? Or is it a sign not to date my best friend? Or what could this be?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I think its the subconscious. Maybe you have had her in the back of your mind... anyway, me personally, I wouldn't date my best friend. I'd rather have a friendship than a relationship. Good friends are hard to come by...

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea i agree with you but she said she liked me all of a sudden. I think its starting to make sense cause the more tine i spend with her the more i think about my ex. Somehow she reminds me of her. And maybe that is why i keep having dreams about her. Like i go to bed and all i think about is my ex and my best friend. Could you say this is a rebound? I dont even know whats going on in my head anymore. Thanks for the comment though

• Your very welcome. If she in fact reminds you of said ex and you think about the both of them in comparions... the yes, it could in fact be a rebound. As for not knowing what's going on inside your head anymore, your heart has a way of fuckin with your brain sometimes. Try and take a step back and look at the situation as a whole.

What Guys Said 1

• Well to be honest i don't think you are out of the woods yet with getting over your ex, my ex and I were together about a year ago and we were about 3years together, Im choosing to be single and just get my life back in shape however totally normal what you are going through man

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea i wanted to do that and all of a sudden after being single for about 8 or 9 months my best friend told me she really liked me and i think i like her but the more spend time together the more i think about my ex and i can't focus on my best friend you know what i mean? I mean i dont want my ex girlfriend back at all yet being with my best friend reminds me of her all the time. This is messed up. Thanks for the conment though

• Hmm well my best friend wanted to be together right after me and my ex broke up and i said no thank you. I'm done with relationships for now. I can easily say I'm happily been single for a year now. I'd say if anything ask her to give you a few weeks to think about it, just to mull it over and convince yourself she's gone. Well man my heart goes out for you either way best of luck

Recommended myTakes