Why don't women go after only looks?

why dont women go after guys based solely on looks. i dont see how being smart, rich or confident turns girls on. I was with a guy sexually to try it out and he didn't turn me on at all, he was fat and ugly but he was really rich and confident. i would rather have sex with a broke dumb hot guy if i were a girl.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I don't know cause it's not always about looks

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't guys usually complaining about girls only going after good looking guys.

This is truly a first here on gag

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You can find black sheep everywhere I guess.

• I'm not sure if he's complaining but it is hard to understand sometimes since it's not how guys normally think..

• Especially here I usually see the questions whining about girls only going for good looking guys either way I'm confused haha @hypno-trip

Most Helpful Guy

• Because smart, rich, and confident guys are good choices. You don't wanna date an idiot who can not only make you look bad, but feel bad about it. A smart guy makes smart life decisions that can really do good for his future and a possible family. A rich guy, or someone with some money at least, can make sure you're financially secure. A confident guy knows his stuff and can protect himself and you. You don't want a dumb idiot who makes decisions that 8th graders make, some poor guy who can't even afford a dollar burger, and a wimpy bitch who surely will run from a fight, even if it means losing the girl. Just stupid to go with a guy like that. Why do you want women to go with idiot guys who just happen to look good?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE