Should I be alarmed if I went on a date and this happened?

I went on a date and everything was good until I noticed her look at her phone and I saw a message with a big love heart?
All the other signs she showed me were very positive, just the phone thing was a bit weird.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey now... it could be from her mom. Me and my mom send hearts to each other sometimes. Or even a best friend. But if it was from a guy then I'd be worried...

Most Helpful Guy

• Her Just being on her phone on the date isn't really a good sign. she's not giving you her full 100% attention. Unless she has a boyfriend, I wouldn't stress... Girls always have their phones glued to their hands

• It was the only time I noticed her on her phone. Apart from that, all the other signs were really positive so definitely kind of odd.

• Sounds like you are in the clear... The way I see it is the heart emoji was probably sent by her friends... I doubt some other guy she might be dating would want to send her that lol... If so, then he's already friendzoned and you have no worries