Should I be alarmed if I went on a date and this happened?

I went on a date and everything was good until I noticed her look at her phone and I saw a message with a big love heart?
Updates:
All the other signs she showed me were very positive, just the phone thing was a bit weird.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey now... it could be from her mom. Me and my mom send hearts to each other sometimes. Or even a best friend. But if it was from a guy then I'd be worried...

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Her Just being on her phone on the date isn't really a good sign. she's not giving you her full 100% attention. Unless she has a boyfriend, I wouldn't stress... Girls always have their phones glued to their hands

0|0
    0|0
    • It was the only time I noticed her on her phone. Apart from that, all the other signs were really positive so definitely kind of odd.

• Sounds like you are in the clear... The way I see it is the heart emoji was probably sent by her friends... I doubt some other guy she might be dating would want to send her that lol... If so, then he's already friendzoned and you have no worries

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• If it was your first date, no. It's silly to expect a woman to be dating you exclusively if you've just met. It could also be from a close friend wishing her luck on the date.

2|0
    0|0
  • What is bad is that you're already worried after your first date because she texted someone a heart or received a text with an heart. Could be her family/friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • This was one date - she's not your girlfriend. Even if it was from another guy, rather than a friend or her mom or something like that, it's none of your business.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, especially girls send hearts to each other quite often :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't be alarmed, it could be anyone.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Girls often send messages with hearts on it to each other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Does not seem good, but maybe it is from her female friends?

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe it was her FEMALE friend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't look good. But wait and see.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes