Self Centered Person Is So Attractive?

I admitted it that I learn it from Pick up Artistry (PUA). That in order to attract the most beautiful woman, you need to ignore her. But not that in the rude way just not looking or act that you're not interested. Just do the thing that you do and don't intertain others but let them intertain you. Any suggestion, comments, experience guyz?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• "I admitted it that I learn it from Pick up Artistry (PUA). That in order to attract the most beautiful woman, you need to ignore her." GET YO DUMBASS ON SOMEWHERE YOU IDIOT LOLOL

To attract the beautiful women, 1st you must STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD in some shape or form. Not act like something that you're not, since the moment that she finds out that you're a PHONY, guess what? She's going to leave you in the dirt for 1 of those other 50+ guys trying to get with her -_-.

Also, are you really that naive? Ya know thinking that ___ is going to play those little kiddy games with you. Even though she has plenty of option since most men would give their right arm to get with her? #JustSaying

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE