So I'm a Christian and are my standards to high for me to ever find someone to marry? I'm a guy and 22 and I'm in no way looking to get married anytime soon. But are my standards to high to find a women?
Here is what I'm trying to find in a women and the ones with the checkmarks are the most important ones. I would consider dating a mother with kids if we really hit off though.
1. She has to be a Christian and love God more than anything and be a bible reader daily. If not she is automatically disqualified √
2. She has to accept people for who they are √
3. Is financially responsible to a certain level
4. Is warm and kind hearted towards people
5. Wants to stay pure until marriage √
6. Has goals √
7. Likes to kiss and cuddle
8. Does not mind hugging or holding hands in public √
9. Likes sports
10. Has a good sense of humor
11. And is somewhat emotional towards others
12. Can keep a conversation to a certain level.
13. Gets somewhat jealous
Are re my standards to high? Your thoughts please and thanks
Most Helpful Girl
A mother with kids isn't "pure." I mean you can probably find someone who fits that but it will limit your options. But I guess if these are all really important to you then shouldn't go for less because you'll be unsatisfied with her which wouldn't be fair to you or her.2