Which Disney princess (es) would you date? And why?

I personally would pick Elsa and Belle. Elsa because I love her dress and her power to create snow storms. Belle for her intelligence and personality.

I'm not going to pick a MHO for this because there are too many answers that deserve it just to pick one.

5741

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 56

• Mulan. She's down to earth, silly, and brave

• Kida. She was and is the holy grail of Disney princess hotness.
    Plus she was amazingly smart and athletic and brave.

And the guys :) Shan Yu if he wasn't evil just because he was so massive. XD

Uhm also Li Shang, Aladdin, and Prince Naveen

Also, Kocoum if he wasn't heartless.

• 4|1
  • ariel because she is determined to be a part of the world she loves and she likes to collect pretty things.

• Kida because she's brave and fierce and loyal and willing to sacrifice herself to save her people. Tiana because she's determined and knows what she wants and won't let anything stand in her way.

• I would date Ariel :D

• Is shrek a Disney movie? I would love Fiona. Also Mulan. She is brave, funny, and dreams big. I also love belle, such a big heart. And tiana. Oh jeez I love em all.

• Ariel just cause she can sing and is hot af
    Merida because she has a lot of confidence and independence
    Pocahontas because she is hot, down to earth and great singer

• There are no princes I really liked, but I've come to like the one in Tangled. He's funny. But he's technically not a prince.

• your weird

• Pocahontas, Milan, and tiana. They're all independent women who are willing to save their partner. They're all beautiful and have their own ideas of who they want to be in life

• None. Because I'm not bisexual.

• what about just to hang out with

• Mulan, Jasmine, Pocahontas, and Tiana. The rest are boring to me (probably because I've heard their stories thousands of times).

• Jasmine would be cool. Mulan would be too if she brought the Eddie Murphy dragon

• i want to date a prince... not a princess..

• Merida, because she is strong and determined.
    Belle, because my name is Bella and we would be the cutest couple ever.
    Tiana, because she is ambitious and hard working and gorgeous.

• I'd date Pocahontas or Jasmine.

• This is just fuckin creepy

• Elsa is bae

• From Disney princes, I would choose general Chang, from Mulan, cause he's hot and knows what he wants :)

• Mulan because she's the fucking boss

• You would date Elsa because of her dress? Haha.
    I would date Elsa, Belle or Mulan because they all have good hearts and are intelligent and mature.

last choice would be Ariel. She is such a selfish shallow teenager.

• I didn't know what else to put lol. Elsa is cute and very intelligent and kind.

• Probably Tiana or Mulan.

• Bella! Smart and cute and sweet

• I love Rapunzel, Belle, and Mulan. They're perfect. I also wish Meg from Hercules were an official princess because she's awesome too.

• Rapunzel is so bubbly. And Belle is so smart

• I liked Frozen but Tangled remains my favorite Disney movie (and favorite movie in general) of all time. Although I thought Ana's character was slightly inaccessible, Elsa, despite her magical ice powers was actually more relatable as a person.

• I like both but Elsa is prettier than Anna. Olaf actually had a good purpose in the movie

• If I were to ever go lesbian for a Disney princess it would be Kida, Tiana, and Pocahontas.

• I'd be all over Aladdin. He's a babe.

• If I had to choose.. Rapunzel to hang out with because she's just adorable. But to date.. Jasmin, Peter Pan or Hercules.

• probably Ariel because as you see in the movie, she can love somebody a lot, like she did for Eric. She did almost anything to be with him and that's what I look for in a partner

• From the prince's I would date Prince Charming or Eric. If I had to hang out with one of the princess I would probably choose them all.

• As far as princes, Aladdin and Eric are my first choices but for princesses I would have to say Jasmine because she's sassy, Merida because she fights for who she is, or Mulan because she's brave, smart, hilarious, and so sweet!

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 41

• You should think about dating real women.

• Elsa isn't a princess tho , she's a QUEEN.
    Also... whaat?
    No love for Queen Kida from Atlantis?
    41.media.tumblr.com/.../...v3axg1tk1dwxo4_1280.jpg

• Pocahontas, so we can sing with all the voicesof the mountains and paint with all the colours of the wind! hahaha

• Ariel. Because when you dating you can also be fishing.

• Princess Leia. If you don't count her as a "Disney Princess," then Rapunzel from Tangled.

• Star wars is owned by disney so yeah

• I hit submit before I could do "why." Princess Leia is a bit of a rebel. What might be bad though is that Anakin is always technically around. Angry dad version (Darth) is no longer around.

Rapunzel; whether blond or brunette, cute. Great with kids and animals; can sing... she's kind of a goofball...

• I like Rapunzel too

• Rapunzel because she's adorable
    accioyabooks.files.wordpress.com/.../rapunzel.jpg

• None. I wouldn't want to date someone with a princess mentality. Self entitlement is not my cup of tea.

• Mulan for sure man :) she was willing to get down on the battlefield and hand-to-hand combat. She's a badass chick who's not afraid to get dirty and is still more beautiful than the other princesses. The other princesses are too diva-ish for me

• Jasmine... I dig bellybuttons

• None. Such fancy stuffs coated all over become hard to digest for me, bang them for sure. But will prefer to date a real girl

• One that was real, lol.

• Ariel and Belle if they would do stuff like this lol

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...39e6bef20f.jpg

• Mulan - that's one tough chinese girl, esp the way she got rid of the main villain. That guy didn't care when he recognized her as the soldier from a mountain and fought her like a man.

Jasmine - in the 3rd Aladdin movie, there is a part where she knocks down a big thief with one punch and says ''That one was for ruining my wedding''. In certain Aladdin series, she does kick some ass. I read elsewhere, she also knows good moves.

• Now that I remember, in one of the Aladdin episodes, Jasmine was under a spell, where she completely forgot who Aladdin was and nearly kick his ass and was very good with the sword.

• Aladdin was a good movie series. Showed the Arab lands without any negative stereotypes

• haha good answer. I love the Aladdin movie series too and when she said the line ''That one was for ruining my wedding'. I kick his butt too for ruining my wedding.

• ariel then

• Not sure pick one for me

• I'd want my Disney Princess to be like Belle in the street, but Jasmine in bed ;)

• Belle love the brains lol wow I sound like a zombie

• Ariel is my favorite Disney princess. I love the ocean and the beach and she seems like she's want to hang out there often. But I also like that she's a free-thinker and independent to a fault. Flaws can be attractive too.

• 1. Bell from beauty and the best ( just a good soul and really pretty)
    2. Jasmine ( who wouldn't want to date a beautiful princess)
    3. Fiona from Shrek

• I would definitely day Ariel

• JASMINE, TANGLE, PRINCESS AND THE FROG, AND BELL,
    I WOULD ADD MULAN BUT I've NEVER BEEN WITH AN Asian WOMEN

BECAUSE THERE HOT LOL!!!

• Well... Ariel. If I got hungry, I could always fillet her and... well... I'm sure with breading she tastes just like salmon.

• i would date princess Jasmin

• Mulan, Rapunzel, Cinderella you know minus the dancing mince, Belle.

• Sleeping Beauty just because she looks good and a kiss is what awaken her spirit and bring to life :)

• Jasmine cause she is a princess.

• Smash all!

• I've hit on and went a date with a girl that was playing Cinderella at Disneyworld.

• Oh god... It'd have to be either Kida from Atlantis, Onna from Frozen, or Rapunzel from Tangled

• Jasmine I think

• More from Guys
    11