- 1-2 datesVote A
- 3-5 datesVote B
- 6-10 datesVote C
I'm a girl and I know how guys should kiss a girl
IN ORDER TO KISS A GIRL ON A DATE YOU NEED TO/how to...
1) Be around a little amount of people because you don't want that one annoying irrelevant stranger being like Ooooo!
2) Be confident man! Kiss her like you mean it! You got this dude!
3) Be close to her, but not too close because then you'll just seem like a total creep.
4) Smile and look into her eyes when you talk to her.
5) If she laughs hard, you should, then you'll both just kinda start laughing together.
6) You should know how spiffy you should get depending on where your date is going to be! (Dress appropriately for the occasion.)
7) Be nice even though some funny teasing is okay. But don't be a jerk... For example; Good: Some dude: Hey Julietoolie. Some girl: Hahah hey boob. BAD: (Some dudes girlfriend gets chocolate all over her gorgeous, and expensive dress from the huge malfunctioning chocolate fountain.) Some dude: HAHAHA you are so stupid! Some girl:*Cries* You're a total jerk BRIAN! We are OVER! (Gets a taxi)
8) If she turns her head one way to kiss, turn your head the other way so that your noses don't awkwardly bump into each other. Another way to kiss which will drive your lady lover CRAZY is to look into her eyes, put your hand on her cheek bone down to her chin, lead her head towards yours as you move towards her, and then giv'er a smooch!
9) Complement and flatter her! Girls will ADORE you for this! Oh and don't you dare be shy! Say what you need to say straight up! Some guy: Hey I really love your hair.. It's so pretty. Some girl: Aww that's so sweet!
(If you need any more of my intellect advise, PLEASE ask! I'm happy to answer any questions you have about kissing your lovely lady lover!)
I'm fine with a kiss on the first date if it goes well. No harm in that.
To be honest if I'm actually on a date with someone then I'm genuinely interested, less keen on doing blind dates and such
Third date, first base
I think its acceptable to kiss someone after the first date or during. It's different for everyone
Could be A or B for me. I'm not afraid to go for it, but I'm also not afraid to wait a little either.
The second or third date seems like a good average for me. But first can work too if that's where things head.
1-2 dates is fine
1 or 2, really should never wait longer than 2
If it doesn't happen the first then on the second. Whenever it needs to happen I guess, if it does...
I'm to ugly to date :(
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.