Girls, I thought he liked me but it was all just a game. Whats your heartbreak story😔?

What's your heart break story? Of when you thought a guy or crush liked you but didn't.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to hear about this guy (we will call him bob) bob all the time from my friends they would talk about there friend who moved so i would hear his name a lot lol and one day my friend marsha added me on facebook and i was going through her pictures and this bob (his facebook name wasn't his real name) tagged her in a picture and i instantly liked him lol it was weird but then i saw he lived in a different state and i stold myself if he lived here i would date him lol
    (OKAY THAT WAS MY INTRO)
    My friend (we will call him) tim and me used to go to summer school together and he brought up his cousin bob several times and how he is moving to topeka and everything and my and tim we were pretty good friends so we would talk all the time
    so then school started up again and it was on a Friday after school and i was talking to my friend kay who was sitting with this guy SAME DUDE LOL then that night i was texting time until he got sleepy he told me he would brb and he said my cousin will talk to you for a little bit so then i ended up talking to this guy bob until 5 am we had so much in common we talk about movies video games dislikes likes he went me a pic and i realized it was all the same guy it was so crazy so then i gave him my number we went on our first date that same exact day it was crazy never done that before bjt i liked it i felt like i new him you know the whole day was AMAZINGGGG then at the end of the night he kissed me so many sparks everything felt so right 😍😍😍 then he texted me when i got home to make sure i glt inside safe and everything so then a couple weeks later he got a GIRLFRIEND no one told me anything and he did this many times and i was caught under his spell everytime he got a girlfriend he would cut me off then when they broke up he would come back to me he never made our relationship offical it sucked id do anything for him and he treated me horribly my ex best friend tried to seduce him he kissed her right in front of me i felt so ugly he made me feel like i wasn't pretty i was always depressed but i dont know why i couldnt just go away i helped him when he was low i gave our "relationship" 110% its like when you love someone but they dont love you back and then it makes you crazy he made me crazy he would walk in and out of my life tell me he loves me tell me to give him chances would never make things offical lie to his friends in front of me tell me we werent dating i felt like it was destiny for us to meet though it made me who

• I am today and it taught me a lesson i dont know why guys are like this i wish i could show him how it felt to be droven to that limit to love someone that hurts you i will never let myself go through that again next time ill be smarter and won't get played because i never want to deal with that again

What Girls Said 9

• The first guy I ever really liked was in 7th grade... Yeah I know too young. I actually thought he was my SOUL MATE. I shiver looking back on it but basically my friend thinking she was helping asked him if he would dance with me. so he asked me and I said yes. The next school dance he asked me to dance free of will and said
    "Do you like me?"
    Me: (being the honest person I am) "Yeah I do..."
    him: "hahaha, I love you too"
    Me: O-O
    then he said that we should go to the movies sometime... Well that didn't happen. Then a few weeks later he lost interest and was like I don't like you anymore.
    I had spent most of my year daydreaming about him when really he was... So many negative things.
    Seriously guys aren't worth it especially at my age. Unless you are really sure it is not worth the agony -.-' I blame my teenage hormones... haha

• Well this story has a different ending but I was madly in love with my guy best friend. We were in one same class together and we spoke alllllll the time, until this one day I heard one of my other friends mention that my crush might like someone, so I got jealous which resulted in me ignoring and not even contacting my best friend/crush. He didn't understand why I was acting like this and we didn't talk for months until this one night I sent a drunk text to him saying I miss him. We texted a lot the day after and after a few days of talking I found out the girl he had a crush on was me and he had liked me for almost 9months. Now we are dating and all that jazz. This is our 2nd week dating, just to show you how recent this is

• It's not particularly a heartbreak story but I once had a crush on a guy friend of mine but never found the courage to tell him so as he didn't know, nothing ever happened and he went to college. It took me ages to get over this missed chance though and although it's already one year since then I'm still angry at myself sometimes..

• My story is that he played me too he had a girlfriend, but he acted like he liked me so much he was literally in front of my face our eyes met, but he was just a friend he lied to me he broke every promise and played me so i got him back i played mind games and he didn't like it so that's when i told him that's how i felt when u played me

• Don't have one. I use BOYS like toys. Why do girls always have to be the ones with a broken heart. Love is not real.

• Was heads over heels for this guy. He's fucking gorgeous of course. Turned out he's gay but was flirting with me because he "wasn't sure" if he was gay...

• One guy used me to get to my best friend. Acted like he liked me, treated me like a princess, and once she started to pay attention to him, he dropped me like a ton of bricks. They're still going, 2 years strong, and I don't speak to either of them anymore.

• This guy and I have been talking for a year and we really loved eachother as friends and romantically but my parents hated him because they found out he smokes weed so we couldn't be together. When I was finally ready to tell him that I wanted to be with him regardless of what my parents said, he told me that he went on a date the night before and now has a girlfriend, assuming I've gotten over him since it has been a good 6 months :(

• When a guy I thought liked me but instead was using me and had no interest in anything more. One of the cruelest things that could be done.