+1 y

Who should pay for the second date if the first date?

the guy paid? Again the guy? The first date me and teh guy I like went out to dinner only and so he end up paying for both of us, even if he was very hesitant to pay for both of us and he wanted each one to pay our own meals, hours before our date took place but at the end he paid. THere is a possible second date so the guy very open and forward told me, "you invite and you pay".

For the second date we may go to the movies and then eat something. One of his choices were "each one pay for the movie tickets but you I pay for dinner" or if I prefer I pay for everything if I want to. There is a slight possibiity that if when we go to te second date it be on a week it is his bday in that case should I pay for movie and dinner as well or should I leave like he told me, movie each one then dinner I pay for both

Any thoughts?
+1 y
Let me clarify a bit. the first date even if he was hesistant at the beginning and told me what he told me he end up paying for both of us. Now it be the seond date and he told me u invite y ou pay beause for him it was fair that if he pad for all the first date it be fair and normal I pay for the second? Is taht wrong? Even if the first date it was only dinner but this time it me movie and dinner
4
6