+1 y

Do you think dating a certain boyfriend/girlfriend somehow made you appear more desirable to the next set of men/women who later hit on you?

Have you ever considered that? Has anyone ever stated that?

I recall a few high school enemies who said "If it wasn't for ___ , guys wouldn't have even looked your way..."

I find that very rude, but sometimes I question, could it be true? Guys would say "I always thought you were quiet and goody goody until you dated ___ . Now I can tell you're pretty cool."

Luckily my ex has never said anything like "If it werent for me..." or "You were a nobody until I made you into somebody."

Just think of movies like Mean Girls where Regina probably felt she made Cady.
My ex said that I was a nobody until he/she turned me into a somebody.
Nobody "made" me who I am today.
Other people have said that my ex put me on the path of desirability.
Vote C
GirlGuy
1
2