+1 y

Guys, Do guys have feelings of guilt or regret? Or just no?

My boyfriend recently broke up with me, over a dumb argument. The argument was 50/50 no one entirely to blame but before that nothing was wrong the relationship was smooth sailing. I was a really good girlfriend, I put in effort when needed and gave him his own space. We never argued in person overall we enjoyed eachothers company. So this argument came out of nowhere and was completely dumb and he ended up breaking up with me, saying we argue too much. Which we did have a couple disagreements over text but nothing major but in person we were great, no complications. So anyways the day after we broke up he ends up talking to me saying he didn't want to but he didn't want a argumentative relationship (something we didn't have) but I guess he didn't want any arguments Atall. And then he continued saying he misses me. Cut to a month later (now) we were snapchatting and texting now and then, we agreed to start talking again and remain single and see how things go. So yesterday his behaviour completely changes, I text him asking him if he is free to hangout which he was (he always is) he's unemployed rn, and he said yeah why? I said lets hangout and he said no, I asked why and his only response was because. I was confused and asked why he was being so weird and he said nothing we're just not hanging out, and rudely texted me "Bye" so I'm confused because we have been talking ever since the breakup. And it isn't another girl, he's just acting weird out of nowhere. Will he regret it? And he definitely misses me, he's stubborn that's his problem. Can u see him crawling back to me soon once he realizes he was negative out of the blue? Thanks guys
Guys, Do guys have feelings of guilt or regret? Or just no?
Add Opinion