Guys, would u date a black girl with a flat nose? Mostly white guys but I love eeveryone?

Well I have a ugly ugly flat nose and that's the only feature that I don't like about my self which makes me fell ugly 😭😭😭

8

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG, relax. If you have a bangin' body, but your nose is flat, that's such a small thing. And for most guys it's probably not a thing at all. It's not for me.

If you can't get guys to date you, it's probably not your nose. I don't say that to be harsh. It's most likely a behavior.

Guys choose who to approach based partly on appearance. But once we know each other it's about so much more than that.

Don't reduce yourself to body parts. We don't, and don't assume we do. I know you're under 18 and being constantly bombarded by messages that men are simple and stupid and emotionally stunted. It's all lies. We are rich and complex beings, capable of the full spectrum of emotions.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE