Guys, What do you think of having sex with someone you dont like?

Just for a piece of ass. They aren't ugly, but you dont like them.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys need to get laid biologically. We had prostitutes for 10,000 years, and in the last 100, they were taken away. This has created the great majority of the weirdness to modern dating that we, as a species, are all trying to work through. But if you need to hook up with someone you aren't crazy about to get some, by all means, do it. It is that or be that guy who hasn't gotten laid since '84 talking to himself walking down the road, without a shower in 2 weeks. Just don't knock her up.