Do girls under estimate how hard dating is for guys?

It really does feel like they do, they have no idea how hard it is for a guy to get a date with a girl he likes, let alone anything beyond that

This is why many many men have given up on women

Man I'd love it if for one week no woman in the world got approached or got any compliments or any attention, they would all probably commit suicide.

1523

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel you, its not so much that its so hard to approach its that women take such JOY in rejecting you in the most hurtful way possible. At least here in the US. Then when all the normal men stop trying and only the narcissistic assholes approach them they wonder why "no good guys approach me." And how come all the guys I date turn out to be assholes? Well because you only date guys who are "confident" or never show any nervousness, because quite frankly, the don't give a shit about you, so they aren't nervous about whether it works or not.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You think we enjoy rejecting guys? I think it's one of the worst things ever.

• @ spuitkaas well you must enjoy it since so
      many women do it.

• @Toughlyforfemales
      Oh come on. Rejecting people feels horrible. It's not like we go out of our way to get a boy interested just to reject him. We're just not interested. It's better to reject a guy that you're not interested in because you know it's not going to work out in the long run. To me dating a someone you're not interested in is just a waste of time and money for both parties.