Has anyone dated a model that's insecure?

I sent her a pic of a model. I asked if she would wear lingrie with high heels. She replyed no. Then I asked why? Because I'm very insecure. She's crazy she won't eat enough. I get takeaways she says gross. And tells me to not eat it

55

Most Helpful Girl

• When you are valued based solely on looks it's bound to make one insecure. Looks fade and are subjective. Men hold pretty women up on a pedestal so it's easy for them to forget just how fragile that makes them.

• I like her for her personality. Looks brought us together. . She thinks I'm hot aswell so that's great

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated a model but I've heard that they can be insecure.

so she poses in lingerie for photographers but won't wear lingerie for you?

• She hasn't modelled for a while. She quit because agency wanted her to get nude. She's been in hospital a few times. At the moment she's a barmaid

• but when she did model did she model lingerie?